CPA Business Tax Returns
Small Business Owners (More) Vulnerable To Business Ending IRS Audits!
New Tax Code Changes Affect You … Do NOT Expose Your Business (And Your Livelihood) To UNNECESSARY Tax Payments, Red Tape& Extra Bureaucratic Paperwork!
STOP The Ostrich-Like Denial -- Putting Your Head In The Sand, Thinking No One Will See Your Lack Of Tax Compliance.
The Truth Is The IRS Eventually Sees Everything So It’s Mandatory To Have A Tax Expert On Your Side, Working for You!
Can You Afford To Leave Yourself Vulnerable … Exposed To Potential Tax Problems And Financial Trouble – Even Causing Your Business To Close??
“TAXES” …A REAL HEADACHE – And Not Much Fun To Deal With By Yourself!
- New Tax Laws and Regulations … Compliance Issues …Local, State and Federal
- Taxes … Quarterly Estimated Taxes … Payroll Taxes …Sales Tax …
- Unemployment Taxes … Personal Property Taxes … Personal and Business
- Tax Returns …and on and on – WHAT A BUREAUCRATIC MESS!
Don’t let just anyone do your taxes
What sounds better: Trusting your taxes to someone who only works in the industry for three months during tax season? Or having them prepared by a year-round professional with accounting industry experience?
- I DO YOUR TAXES FOR YOU
- PEACE OF MIND WITH 24/7 ACCESS
- DO EVERYTHING ONLINE
??THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL. AS A BUSINESS OWNER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW ALL OF THE TAX LAWS AND BE UP-TO-SPEED ON EVERY NEW TAX CODE WHICH APPLIES TO YOUR BUSINESS.
If you get caught NOT paying the proper amount of taxes the IRS says you owe or NOT filing your estimated taxes or related local, state or federal paperwork on time – You Won’t Get Away With Saying “The Dog Ate My Homework” Like You Did Back In Elementary School …That Excuse Won’t Work With The IRS!
NOW is the time for you to pay more attention to your small business’ tax situation which is slowly, but surely getting worse. Of course, no one can see it YET. But just like a stopped up toilet, eventually a “big mess” is gonna overflow, causing damage. The difference is cleaning up this kind of mess in your bathroom only requires a mop and some Lysol spray. Cleaning up a small business tax filing mess with the IRS is MUCH more involved, financially messier and actually EMBARRASSING when your friends and neighbors find out.
Small business tax return preparation and filing instructions is a core service offered to my clients. Whether your company is a C corporation, S Corp, Limited Liability Company, Partnership or Sole Proprietor a properly prepared tax return can be filed to minimize the tax owed.
Business Tax Preparation Verified Review
" Gary was incredibly helpful and responsive about my tax needs. He consulted me on a rental depreciation issue I had in a timely and professional manner, even spending time on the phone with me to discuss my options before I had made any kind of commitment to him financially. I highly recommend Gary to anyone looking for a helpful and professional tax expert."
Michael K. on February 12, 2016
Choice of One:
- Schedule C Sole Proprietorship*, or
- Form 1120S, S-Corporation, or
- Form 1120, Corporation, or
- Form 1065 Partnership
- That has no more than three (3) owners and
- Has less than $250,000 of gross receipts and assets
Basic Fee Includes:
- Depreciation Schedule, up to 5 entries
- Vehicle Expenses calculations for up to two (2) autos
- E-filing for Federal and Colorado tax returns.
- Set up of Estimated Payments for next tax year.
- Quick phone calls throughout the year at no charge.
IRS Notice Guarantee! If you receive any tax correspondence with respect to a return I prepared for you, I'll help you respond to the notice.
- Prep Fee: $450 Schedule C Sole Proprietorship
- Prep Fee: $650* (less than $250K gross receipts and assets)
- Prep Fee: from $850 ($250K and up gross receipts and assets)
- Fees for additional forms and schedules are available upon request.
- Fee specifically excludes complex tax issues.
Cost is based on the books and records being organized into a financial statement format. The Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet should be submitted to CPA along with receipts for all capital items purchased during the tax year. If you do not have financial statements, please call me and we can decide what else would work.
Books a Mess? No Problem
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. I can help you. I'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full business return, as well as your personal income tax return. Then I'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year. Regular bookkeeping client status required for bookkeeping clean-up/catch-up.