Honest. Simple. Accurate Payroll. CPA Assisted Payroll $95* Monthly.
Payroll + Bookkeeping + Taxes = The Perfect Small Business Accounting Solution
For many small business owners, running payroll is not seen as an essential business function. But payroll’s direct connection to employee compensation and the fact that 40 percent of small businesses incur an average $845 per year in IRS penalties clearly outline that payroll may be worth another look.
Modern, full-service payroll:
- You enter the hours, I'll do the rest.
- Automated federal, state, and local tax payments and filings
- Quick to set up
- Easy to use
- Integrated with accounting and time tracking software
Ideal for businesses who...
- Are new to payroll
- Have one location
- Are an S-corp
- Have basic payroll or HR needs
- Have 1099 contractors
- Want to make payroll a breeze
Perfect for businesses with up to 10 employees and Sole S-Corporation Owners.
Payroll and payroll taxes are the biggest administrative burden for small business owners, according to the National Small Business Association’s 2015 taxation survey. Among businesses that handle payroll internally, 1 in 10 spends 10 hours or more per month managing payroll, which comes out to 120 hours or more a year.
Pricing is a critical factor for many small and medium-sized businesses considering whether to outsource their payroll work to third parties. I specialize in small business payroll. I can eliminate your payroll headaches, and make sure your payroll is handled correctly. I provide my clients with comprehensive Full-Service Payroll. I can save the typical SMB a "switch-my-payroll-provider-today" amount on payroll processing costs every year with my professional payroll solution.
- Run unlimited payrolls, 24/7
- Free direct deposit
- Free payroll portal
- Printable W-2s
- I'll file W-2s and W-3s
- I'll file federal, state, local taxes
- Tax filings — on time, guaranteed
- Local CPA Support
- set up your company's payroll
- verify your payroll taxes are correctly withheld and deposited
- process all of your federal, state, and local taxes
- set up direct deposit for you
- handle ongoing payroll deductions and contributions
- answer all of your payroll-related questions
- Create and file 1099's* small extra fee
- Complete Payroll Processing – You enter the hours, I'll do the rest – I compute all tax deductions (federal, state, local), commissions, bonuses, pre-tax deductions, etc.
- Checks/Direct Deposits – You can print Paychecks at your office or Direct deposits to your employees’ bank accounts – Your choice.
- Payroll Taxes – I prepare and file all required Federal and State payroll tax returns on your behalf. We can also pay them for you when due, so you don’t have to think about it. And best of all, this is all included when you sign up for my payroll service.
- Year-end tax documents – Your employees’ W-2s are completed, printed, and sent to you at the end of the year, at NO additional charge.
- Experience – As a small business CPA payroll professional I am not just a data clerk. I have knowledge and expertise in payroll tax issues.
- Convenience – My payroll service is ALL-INCLUSIVE. My payroll tax filings, tax deposits, year-end W-2s are all included at no additional charge.
- Savings – My payroll service fees are significantly lower than my competitors. While my competitors charge for every additional service, my low flat fees cover it all.
How does it work?
- Paychecks – Once I set up your payroll account, all you need to do You enter the hours, I'll do the rest. You will also receive a complete set of payroll reports with each payroll run.
- Tax Deposits – I pay the payroll taxes on your behalf to the appropriate governmental agencies on a timely basis.
- Tax Filings – At the end of each quarter and at year-end (or monthly in some cases), I will complete all relevant tax returns, including Federal 941, 940, state withholding reports, and unemployment reports. I will also provide you with your employees’ W-2 forms at year-end.
*$95/month base + $5 per person.
I make payroll easy for my clients. If you’re interested in outsourcing your payroll headaches, just contact me.