Why was the accountant so excited that he completed a jigsaw puzzle in only 59 weeks? Because on the box it said 8-12 Years.
SMALL BUSINESS START-UP
You are finally ready to start your very own business. Have you thought about the benefits of incorporating or forming an LLC? What implications (legal and otherwise) does owning your own business have on your personal assets? Incorporating or forming an LLC may have significant benefits for your business and your personal assets, both legally and from a tax perspective*. As A Small Business CPA I offer complete corporate or LLC formation services, at savings of hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, when compared to attorneys.
- Incorporate or Form an LLC – My all-inclusive corporate/LLC formation services include filing your application, name search, complete corporate/LLC kit with professional documents, seal, stamp, and free shipping.
- Tax ID Number – I file for and obtain a Federal Tax ID Number (or Employers Identification Number), at NO additional cost.
- Tax Forms – If you already have a valid LLC in good standing with the State I can file a tax form election on your behalf to give your LLC, S-Corporation treatment for $149 or $169 if Late-election is required.
- Experience – Your documents are reviewed, completed and filed by professionals.
- Savings – My fees can save you hundreds of dollars, when compared to your local Attorney.
- All-Inclusive – I will obtain your Tax ID #, and complete your S-Corp election form, at NO additional charge.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 1. Simply use my CONTACT request form or contact me directly via email or phone
- 2. I will contact you and provide you with a complete and accurate quote for your Colorado State business formation.
- 3. Complete a simple questionnaire and I will file all the necessary paperwork.
- 4. Receive your completed Colorado Business organization set-up in as little as 5 business days
Affordable FIXED FEE Business Entity Creation
I am extremely competitive in that I have a starting flat fee of $395.00 + CO State fees (typically $50) to prepare and file the business formation documentation.