I Provide Complete Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Tax Solutions For Your Needs As A Small Business Owner.
Small Business Bookkeeping
For small businesses with limited funds, hiring your own accountant is a luxury. It can be costly for small businesses and sometimes you settle for someone that isn't knowledgeable in bookkeeping, accounting or tax and pray for the best. With my service, however, you have access to an expert who specializes in providing bookkeeping services for small business organizations. I offer a higher level of service at a fraction of the price--starting at just $49 a month.
I take care of your bookkeeping so you can do what you enjoy.
Eliminate the fear of paying tax, and reduce your risk with the IRS.
I'll guide you on working smarter so you can concentrate on what you are good at.
It's Easy To Start. Just Choose Your Plan Below For Value-Based Accounting
SOLE PROPRIETOR PACKAGES****INCLUDES TAX RETURN****
- Revenue of $00K - $25K $ 49/mo
- Revenue of $25K - $50K $ 59/mo
- Revenue of $50K - $75K $ 79/mo
- Revenue of $75K - $100K $ 99/mo
|| Handwritten Checks $3/each || For revenue over $100k, please contact me for a custom quote.
CORPORATE AND PARTNERSHIP PACKAGES****INCLUDES BUSINESS TAX RETURN****
- Revenue of $00K - $50K $95/mo
- Revenue of $50K - $125K $145/mo
- Revenue of $125K - $250K $195/mo
- Revenue of $250K - $400K $245/mo
|| Handwritten Checks $3/each || For revenue over $400k, please contact me for a custom quote.
I ensure your business financials are accurate and up to date each month
Financial Statement Preparation
I will prepare financials on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to show you how your business is growing
Fixed Asset and Depreciation Entries
I will enter any new assets and track the depreciation and have your books reflect these costs
Professional corporate (1120S,1065, Schedule C) and personal tax returns (for sole-props/single-member llcs) with an emphasis on saving you money by lowering your tax bill.
All core packages come with 1 email per month to ask questions and address concerns
Electronic Document Storage
I will store all of your documents and provide access whenever you need them
I'll record all transactions and reconcile your books, so you can spend your time running and growing your business.
Prepay + Get 2 Months FREE
OPTIONAL ADD-ON SERVICES
Payroll Add-On: $100/mo
- Payroll (1 employee $6 each additional)
- 1099 & W-2 Preparation*
Weekly Books Add-On: $30/mo
Need your books done more often than monthly? Add on this service for weekly reconciliations of your business transactions.
Unlimited Support $60/mo
Let me roll out the red carpet support service! With this add-on you get unlimited emails, phone calls, and meetings with me.
Tax Planning Add-On: $55/mo
With this service, I will help you implement strategies that reduce your tax liability each year.
Accounts Receivable Add-On: $285/mo
Tired of sending invoices to clients? I can take that off your hands. I will prepare all of your invoices and receive payments for you with this add-on feature.
Accounts Payable Add-On: $285/mo
Tired of paying all the bills for the business each month? I take that off your hands. I will receive your invoices, and make all payments for you with this add-on feature.
Corporation Setup Add-On: $450
Need to file for a Corporation? I’ll file with your state, register for a new EIN and if you’d like to be an S-Corporation, I’ll take care of the forms necessary to make that election. State fees apply.
The Fine Print
- Bookkeeping service includes up to 2 business accounts bank/credit card accounts (additional business checking, credit card, loan accounts (above 2) are $25 ea.)
- Payroll includes 1 employee paid monthly, semi-monthly, or bi-weekly.
- Please allow up to 1 business day for responses to your accounting questions.
- Your personal and financial information is confidential, and never used or shared for any purpose other than supporting your accounting needs.
** Basic Tax Fee Includes:
- Depreciation Schedule, up to 5 entries
- Vehicle Expenses calculations for up to two (2) autos
- Shareholder/Partner for up to two 2) owners
- E-filing for Federal and Colorado tax returns
- Set up of Estimated Payments for next tax year (as needed)